Coast to Coast Design will work with you in selecting the perfect countertop for your kitchen or bath. When working with us on a complete design project we help you with the selection and quote process for a new countertop. We want to make this process as painless and easy as possible so contact us today and let us know how we can help. The following is how the countertop process typically works:
- When working with you on a complete kitchen and/or bathroom design, we can submit your layouts to our local fabricators for a generic quote.
- We schedule a meeting with you at either a local slab yard or countertop showroom where we select the materials for your countertop.
- Present you with a final quote that will include the cost for the material you selected, template, fabrication and installation.
- Once your order is placed we will schedule a template where the fabricator will come in and get an exact layout of your new countertop.
- After templating and the material you selected has arrived at our fabricator’s shop, we schedule a time for template placing where we directly place the template made on the slab you selected. This means you can see how all the seams and veining of the stone will look when complete.
- From templating it’s off to fabrication, which means it will be roughly 7-10 days before your new countertops are installed.
- Materials include Granite, Marble, Quartz, and more
- Coast to Coast works very closely with European Stone & Tile for fabrication and install of countertops. We also have access to Flo Form for the Cambria series engineered stone.
- Material selections can be made at multiple slab yards such as Pental, MSI, Oregon Tile & Marble and many others located in the SODO area of Seattle.